- Kerry Defibrillators
A public map displaying defibrillators in County Kerry has been initiated by the Kerry PPN and can be viewed on the website www.kerryppn.ie
All information on the map was submitted by the community groups, it is important to remember that this is a live map and details of Defibrillators in the community may change and Submissions and amendments from the public are welcome.
Important: This map is for information purposes only. The first point of contact in an emergency should be to call the emergency services on 999 or 112
Help us with the Map
This map was created with the help of individuals and community groups providing us with the locations of defibrillators in County Kerry. We need your help to keep this map as accurate as possible.
- Let us know about any defibrillators not currently on the map
- Let us know about the functionality of defibrillators listed on the map
- Help us fill in the details on each of the defibrillators – persons responsible, last service check, access codes etc.
If you can help with any of these or have any queries please use the contact form .
- Check the Defibrillator once per week for damage and general routine maintenance.
- Check the dates on the AED Pads: pads that are out of date could cause the AED not to detect the rhythm from the patient’s heart and in certain situations not deliver a shock when required.
- Check the battery on the AED, again if the battery is low or dead the AED may not deliver a shock when required.
- Ensure all personnel trained to use the AED have their courses completed and updated.
- If you are unaware of when your AED was last serviced, contact an Engineer/Supplier and they will organise this for you.
Submit Kerry AED Locator