- Local Enterprise Innovation Investment Fund
This is a new scheme where a €25,000 Grant Investment can be secured for your business through the Local Enterprise Investment Fund. The fund is managed centrally and the application is made through a dedicated website http://www.liif.ie
YOU CAN BE AN EXISTING LOCAL ENTERPRISE OFFICE CUSTOMER WITH AN INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT PLAN WHICH MIGHT INCLUDE
- New Product Launch
- New Process Development
- New Market Opportunity
- Diversifying your existing marketing strategy
- Changing your Business and/or Revenue Model
- Introducing Brexit Proofing Measures to sustain the future development of your business
- Making an addition to your Management Team
EXISTING LOCAL ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER WHO HAS RECEIVED TRAINING AND IS TRADING FOR GREATER THAN 12 MONTHS
- Manufacturing businesses with innovative products or processes with potential to export
- Traded Services businesses who have an innovative service offering which has the potential to serve international markets
- All sectors are eligible to apply but priority will be given to new start ups in the following sectors: Software/IT, Digital, Creative and Gaming, Food and Agri, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Traded Services included Fintech, Environmental and Cleantech
You make the application online through the website http://www.liif.ie
- Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters up to €2,500
Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters’ Grants will part-fund the costs that can be incurred in investigating and researching export markets, e.g. exhibiting at Trade Fairs, These grants should increase the numbers of LEO clients developing new export opportunities.
- Grant Covers 50% of eligible costs (net of vat) to a max of €2,500.
- Applications must be made prior to any expenditure being incurred
- Payments will be made to approved projects on receipt of proof of payment of all qualifying and approved expenses.
- Successful applicants should consider using an Enterprise Ireland Mentor to develop an export/marketing plan.
Projects eligible for support include:
- enterprises not employing more than 10 people;
- enterprises located within the geographic location of the Local Enterprise Office
- enterprises operating in the commercial sphere
- enterprises must demonstrate a market for their proposed product/service
- enterprises engaged in manufacturing or internationally traded services
- Innovative businesses with prototype products
- Enterprises must not have received any funding for this proposal from any other source
Eligible Expenditure categories
- Participation at trade fairs and shows covering Trade Show Exhibitor costs including rental/fees relating to space/stands; *
- Participation at international trade networking events organised through the Enterprise Europe Network;*Note – Economy Flight Costs are eligible subject to the Local
Enterprise Office maximum limits.
All details of the Export Grant Scheme are available on our website: https://www.localenterprise.ie/Kerry/Financial-Supports/Export-Assistance-Grant/
Contact the Kerry Local Enterprise Office for further details.
Budget is limited and projects will be dealt on a “first come” basis.
Tomás Hayes, Head of Local Enterprise,