Sneem Welfare Committee Ltd.
Social Inclusion And Equality | Groups representing People with Disabilities
1. To provide care, comfort and companionship for the older people and disadvantaged in the Sneem parish and the catchment area.
2. To provide meals including meals on wheels three times a week, physiotherapy, chiropody, exercises, social gatherings, exchange visits to other centres, bingo sessions, weekly laundry service, monthly Mass.
3. To maintain the six sheltered houses to a high standard of cleanliness
both inside and outside.
4. To provide security alarms for all older people in the community.
5. To disseminate information for older people in the community. Sea View ,Sneem,Co. Kerry | 064 6675879 |