- Community Group
- Beaufort Special Needs Project Ltd /Ta Home From Home After Schools Service for children with special Needs
Beaufort Special Needs Project Ltd /Ta Home From Home After Schools Service for children with special Needs
Social Inclusion And Equality | Groups representing People with Disabilities
Aims and Objectives
• To ensure the sustainability of Home from Home School Age Childcare Service for Children with Disabilities
• To support the quality of life of children with disabilities and special needs and their families in Kerry.
• To facilitate school age children with disabilities and special needs to receive family support and respite for themselves and for their families, in an after school setting
• To provide children with skills in independence and socialization with their peers.
• To enable children with physical and intellectual disabilities participate as equal members of Society by providing a service in the community.
• To provide a respite opportunity for families in order to prevent a breakdown in family relationships (parents, siblings, grandparents, etc)
‘Home from Home’ enables school age children with disabilities to participate in extra curricular activities in a social setting with their peers giving them the same opportunities as are as afforded non disabled children. 9/10 The Paddocks,,Ballydowney, ,Killarney,Co Kerry | 0874341166 |